KENZA International Beauty aims to support social change for women around the globe.
As part of its social entrepreneurship mission, KENZA International Beauty is committed to supporting social change for women in the USA and Morocco.
With the generosity and support of our beautiful friends (aka clients) worldwide that purchase our products, we are able to allocate a percentage of our net profits to non-profits organizations that are helping women achieve social, financial, and personal independence.
We are all part of the change we want to see in our communities, our society, our country and in the world.
– Vice Chair Organization committee for the Neighborhood Dinner for The New York Women’s Foundation.
– We lend money as crowndfunding loans to women entrepreneurs in collaboration with KIVA.
– Iftar Fundraising Event for Turning Point for Women and Families, SMILE for Charity, Islamic Relief.
– Donation from a shopping event in Long Island City to Hour Children organization, The Floating Hospital
– Barefaced LIC~ers Fundraiser at Woodbines LIC to raise money for breast cancer research for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
– Donation to Asiyah Women’s Center First Muslim women’s emergency center in New York.
KENZA International Beauty supports social change for women – 2019
KENZA International Beauty – Sharing the generous beauty of Argan Oil 2014
KENZA International Beauty visits the TIRIZIT Women Cooperative in Arazane, Morocco. 2012