Moroccan Rose Hydrosol is a multi-purpose beauty floral water or hydrosol*. The sweet and soft aroma of our Rosewater calms, cleanses, softens, refreshes, and regenerates skin and hair too.
Our Rosewater comes from Kelaa M’Gouna, Morocco, the source of the most sought-after Roses in the beauty, cosmetics and perfumes industry.
* A hydrosol is the aromatic water that remains after producing an essential oil via steam or water distillation.
How to use it:
- Spray this hydrating mist on the face to balance, refresh, condition, and prepare skin for maximum absorption of Facial oils.
- Remove makeup and cleanse face.
- It uplifts your mood with just a spritz and gives you an aromatic pick me up any time of the day.
- Pour cold rose toner on two cotton pads and place on closed eyes to soothe, relax and diminish the appearance of dark eye circle.
- Mix it with Moroccan clay and make a hydrating maks
- Enjoy our Rose toner in your bath
- Use as a body deodorant or spray-on hair.
- Refresh any rooms in your home, working area, or any place that needs some refreshment.
Read our Blog: Sourcing the precious Rose Oil in Morocco