What is Argan oil or Moroccan Argan Oil?
The production of Argan oil is a labor-intensive process that involves manual handling by Moroccan women at cooperatives. After the nuts are collected, they are cracked open by hand with a stone to obtain the kernels which are then machine cold pressed to extract the precious Argan oil. It takes up to 20 hours to produce about 34 fl.oz of Argan Oil.
- conditions the skin hydro-lipid layer and locks in moisture
- improves skin elasticity
- treats scars, stretch marks, minor bugs bites, and rashes
- helps to heal acne and blemishes
- softens and strengthens nails and cuticles
- nourishes and conditions hair and prevents split ends
*(Source: Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2011; 113: 403-408)
***Source: Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmacology 2010; 62: 1669-1975 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2042…
Be inspired but don’t be a copycat
OUR CONTENT, PICTURES AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL ARE COPYRIGHTED, AS CLEARLY STATED ON MY WEBSITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
No products were found matching your selection.